Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hummers and Fizzy Water

My uncle and aunt took me out to see Paris by night...

in a Hummer

This is totally my car
Dad, you would have loved the power of this thing. Uncle drives very fast, even in these itty bitty streets.

We drank Perrier as we drove around the city. Yeah...that's as fancy as it gets.

However, I wanted to roll my tinted window down so I could see Paris better. But then I realised people were staring at the car and its occupants. Window went up.

We stopped in front of the Eiffel Tower and got out to take pictures.


But as soon as we got out, we were bombarded by people selling little eiffel tower souvenirs.
Ahh the sacrifices of being rich...

We then drove through Concord and then up Champs Elysees where we saw beautiful Arc de Triomphe in all its nightly splendor.

Dat dashboard!

A perfectly enchanting night.

I call this celebrity status haha

No comments:

Post a Comment